Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, October 8, 2007

Thanks

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who sent me emails and gave me nursing advice. I am working on the situation. Please continue to pray for us!

Also J is leaving Wednesday morning to go to California for 5 days/4 nights and it will just be us girls! I want J to have a good time but we are going to miss him so much. I'm so use to him coming home after work and helping me with M for the evening that I don't know what I'm going to do... please pray for safe travel for him and peace and comfort for M, S and me.

abundant grace,
Les

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hey Les, about the blogging w/out obligation html code, are you on the page that has layout, add page element? then you click on the one that says add html third party code and copy and paste, I'm pretty sure that is what I did.