Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, December 21, 2007

Craftiness

Well anyone who knows me knows I'm not the craftiest of people. I don't mean in the sense of clever, we all know I'm very clever ;-) I mean crafts, real crafts, like when you make things. However, I have an inner crafty (isn't crafty a great word?) person in me that has been trying to break out for years. I love homemade stuff, the thought and dedication that people put into things that they made with their own hands is grand. I have a few creative, crafty friends who have inspired me, some over the years and some more recently. We recently had a homeschool activity day where we made Christmas wrapping paper, gift bags, etc and I was inspired to make a couple of bags of my own. We actually made several of them, but these are just a few. I know they're not much, but they were made by us with love. I still haven't decided what pictures to put on them, but envision them with pics of my girls on them to get the whole idea. Check out my friend Carri's blog (three plus two blog link on the right) to see real creativity.



So for Missi and Beth and Carri and all the other inspirational crafties of the world, here is my homage to you...




3 comments:

carri said...

Those bags are precious! And thanks for the wonderful compliment.

Crissy said...

How great! Look at you all crafty and... well, crafty.

Another way that you long to be like me. Bless your heart.

Anonymous said...

I love them!