Blogger Backgrounds

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Grieving

I am grieving for a friend now who has lost her baby. This is a hard time of year for me, oddly at a time when I should feel comforted in Christ and at peace, it is a very difficult and lonely time for me. So news like this is very hard for me. I can't even imagine how my friend feels. So sad. I feel I never have the right words for situations like this. I always tell my friends "I don't have the words..." I guess they know me enough to know I'm thinking of them and praying for them. I have friends who will be moving far away soon, friends with sicknesses, with financial problems, marital problems, the list goes on and on. I even feel the strains in my own marriage and relationships, and with myself. When will be able to leave this world and be with the Savior? Lord, I'm ready!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All we can do is run to him. But I'm with agreement with you, dear friend, Jesus, come quickly!

Amber said...

thanks leslie for the kind words. You are right, there's nothing you can REALLY say, b/c the only thing that would make it ok is if I could still be pregnant with a viable, healthy baby. But your words are very true and I cling to them all the time. Thanks for your love, you and all the Body at Community.