Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, March 26, 2012

Marlee is a Kindergartener!

We officially started Kindergarten with Marlee today! We are going to take it slow and have fun. I want it to be just a natural flow of our life, like learning always has been up to this point. Most of the time she doesn't realize she's "learning" something. Isn't that fun? Shouldn't it be that way while they are little? I think so. There is so much to explore! We are using My Father's World Kindergarten program with Marlee to help me along and keep me on track. It's a beautiful program, centered around God and his remarkable creation. I think this is going to be a good year! We are also using MFW's toddler and preschool toys to keep Phoebee (if Marlee's at the table, that's where Phoebee wants to be!) occupied while we work with Marlee. They both enjoy playing with those things!

I don't know what all this year will hold. I cannot see into the future. I have dreams and aspirations for my kids, for my family. I want us to enjoy each other, love each other, give each other grace and kindness, and give it to others. I want a life long journey with my family, together. But I don't know the future. I don't know God's plans. What is His will? Which way will He lead us? What path is His path? Everyday we have together is new gift, another moment for us to share. What will we do with those moments?

No comments: