Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, July 9, 2010

????

As I'm sitting here contemplating my life, Phoebee is moving around in a not so comfortable way, Marlee is talking to herself and playing, and Shareen is still asleep.

Sleep would be nice. I don't think I'll ever get a real night of sleep again.

Phoebee will be here sometime at the end of August. We don't know exactly when yet. I'm not really ready for Phoebee to get here. I mean I am, but I'm not. Get it? Got it? Good.


Marlee loves the show Max & Ruby. Max & Ruby are brother/sister bunnies. The show is cute but it bothers me a little. I read that Max is suppose to be 4 yrs old. For a 4 year old, he doesn't talk very well. He talks more like a 1 1/2 yr old.  And if he's only 4, why is he allowed to do things like go to his grandmother's all by himself or carry boxes out to the street with no supervision? And where are the parents of these little bunnies? They seem to live alone and Ruby takes care of Max and everything else. She feeds him, bathes him and puts him to bed. Tries to teach him how to be kind and share. They take the bus across town by themselves. Who pays the bills? How do they have groceries? Ruby can't be more than 7 or 8. I wish there was some explanation for this...

Anyway, that's all I have time for now. Just some thoughts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is he really suppose to be 4???? But all he says is one word over and over??? I thought he was suppose to be no older than 2. I used to like it because Brandon never talked a whole lot when he was 2 and I thought he could identify with Max. I think the characters are cute but we need to see mom and dad more.

4 really? wow.

Unknown said...

if you'll notice ALOT of kids shows are like this. the no parents thing as well as terrible speech models, all of it. :(