Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Oh Phoebee, where are you?

I am 39 weeks pregnant today and still no sign of my sweet Phoeb being ready to come out and play! I know that I will be induced Wednesday, so there is a light at the end of the tunnel. However, I really wanted to go into labor on my own because I hate being induced! The past couple of days I've had a few contractions, but nothing major. They go away as soon as I change positions so I know they're not the real thing. But whenever Phoebee is ready, so am I!

We still don't have a middle name for this little girl. I have a few ideas, but I want to see her first. Meet her, get to know her, snuggle with her, kiss on her. I can't wait! The middle name is going to be a tough one though because I'm kind of torn between several. Oh well, we'll figure it out once she makes her arrival!

Oh Phoebee, where are you? Mommy, Daddy, Reen and Marls are ready for you!

No comments: