Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, November 12, 2010

Shutterfly holiday cards

Well, to be honest, our family has never been big on lots of pictures and cards. Not that I don't want to be. I just never seem to have a real camera and I never get around to printing the pictures I do take. I think we've only sent out picture Christmas cards two or three times and I've never sent picture cards out for any other holiday. I've never even used Shutterfly. Gasp, I know ;-) That being said, when I saw the Shutterfly holiday cards promo ( Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly,  http://bit.ly/sfly2010 ) I almost didn't do it. Then I went to their website and saw all the fab cards to pick from! Go here to see them.
 
So far I like these the best:
              
         


          


But there are SO MANY to choose from. I can so see my children's lovely faces all over these cards. Wouldn't that be beautiful? I am definitely inspired!

And I'm thinking one of these pewter ornaments would make a great gift for a grandparent.

Looking for a gift to last the whole year? Yep, they got that too... check out these calendars!

Wow, now I almost can't wait to get a picture done! Thanks Shutterfly!

No comments: