Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, October 25, 2010

Phoebee Made It!

I haven't posted a blog update since right before Phoebee was born. That baby has kept me busy! I want to start blogging more because, unfortunately, I am horrible at writing things down in baby books and taking really cute pics and things like that to document my children's (and my family's) lives. I have a feeling this blog and pics on facebook will be the only things they have to look back on :-(

So... I was induced and Phoebee Pamela Brown was born September 8, 2010 at 10:43am (with no pain meds might I add!). She weighed 8lbs 7oz and was 20in long. My biggest baby! She got her middle name from my mom (that I miss so incredibly much), Pamela Sue Foster Leachman. We had a bout with jaundice and she had to be on a light bed at home for a few days, but all was well after about a week. She has a huge umbilical hernia, just like Marlee did, so she will definitely have an outie belly button even when the hernia goes away. We have had our ups and downs with breastfeeding and I have come to terms with the fact that my body just will not produce enough milk to feed my Phoebee (same thing happened with the others). So we breast feed and bottle feed and almost 7 weeks later are kind of getting into our groove with it. Phoebee weighs between 11 and 12 pounds now. And she has the yummiest little muffin cheeks ever! She just started smiling. Her first real smile was October 13th. Of course, it is ADORABLE!

I guess that's it for now. I just wanted to post this mostly for me. To remember.

No comments: