Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, December 14, 2009

Disney movies

I just got my first shipment of movies from Disney Movie Club today. I am so excited! I don't know why I'm that excited. Is it receiving something new in the mail? Is it because it's Disney? Is it because it was such a great deal? I don't know, but if anyone is interested in joining let me know first so I can give you a code and earn myself a free movie! I ordered National Treasure 1 & 2, Pirates 2 & 3, Finding Nemo and The Rescuers (one of my fave older Disney classics). They are all going to be Christmas presents for my kiddos (although I'm sure I will get in on the viewing action too!). 6 movies for $21.90. In the words of Wheezie from DragonTales... LOOOVE IT!

On another Disney movie note, Shareen and I went to see The Princess and the Frog this weekend with friends of ours. It was a great movie. I was a little surprised at how dark it was (voodoo, evil spirits, black magic, etc) but over all it was good. The lightning bug named Ray and Mama Odie were hilarious. I will definitely get it on DVD but Marlee will have to be a little older to watch it.

No comments: