Blogger Backgrounds

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

Wow! So much has happened since the last time I blogged.

I found out I was pregnant (yay! due in Sept), had tons of blood work done, had a 'my baby is not viable' scare, got put in the hospital because of my blood sugar (I'm a type 2 diabetic), got put on insulin (5 injections a day), got to hear my baby's heart beat, started potty training my 2 yro daughter and my oldest daughter turned 16! Whew!

In the midst of all of that, I have also changed the way I view my family. I feel more of a need to put them first, which is actually hard for me to do. I always THINK I'm putting them first, but really I don't. I end up sacrificing them because I put myself at the beck and call of everyone else. My mom use to do that and I remember as a child thinking "I wish she spent as much time with us as she does running around helping everybody else!" and telling myself I would never be that way, and yet I am. It is so hard for me to tell people no. No, no, no, no, NOOOO! Feels good. Too bad I can't do it in person...

Oh well, more to come soon I hope.

No comments: